Friday, January 16, 2009

i am frustrated that my job that i need to be at as much as possible to pay my bills makes it hard for me to be available for projects i want to be involved in. i wish our schedules came out earlier so i could work around it easier.  or somehow make meetings take place at midnight.  im always awake and not at work at midnight.  i just want to make orlando better and my life a little more meaningful.  

trying really hard to be a helpful force in the building of the bike co-op, but i keep having to work during meetings or not having transportation.  and now im worried that it will be far away from me making it even harder to get to.

on an awesome note, i am ordering my frame tomorrow.  and the bbq should be awesome. if i can get there.

sucks my bicycle is broken.

i hate feeling left out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fact that you exist makes orlando better...and my life meaningful