Sunday, December 14, 2008

so most of my posts are short because i post them while i am bored and taking a shit. usually i read but sometimes there are only realllllly bad books (like dean koontz shit).  however my phone only lets me type 160 letters including spaces.  so while this  may not live up to some peoples furious standards, its me taking a shit.  in more ways than one.  also i like to do this when i am drunk. or hungover. i like punishing myself when im hungover by getting up early (relatively) and then doing demanding activities all day.  hoops was merry last night, and i didnt get super drunk.  also saw jeff and hung out with him for a few and that was cool. thanks bradley, for making me feel awesome cool by getting me into the social free, and getting me a beer. and same to jeff for giving me a beer and talking to me.  damn i should have gotten a hot dog last night.  i think instead of drinks im just going to eat a hot dog every 2o minutes.  mmmmmmmmmmmmm vegan dogs...

No comments: