Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bar B Q bar last nite - w4m - 26 (downtown orlando)


Reply to:
Date: 2008-12-06, 5:00PM EST


I usually make fun of the people that posts these, haha, oh well, it's a long shot. 

I was standing near the single restrooms, in front of the elevator at bbq bar last nite, chatting with my friend. you were standing not too far me, I guess watching people walk by. you had long dark hair, and an amazing smile... I kept smiling nervously at you, wanting so badly to say hi. I'm sorry for being shy. I crossed the room to talk to my other friends, turned around, and you were gone. 
do you remember me? i was the girl with the short straight black hair, and a big smile on my face :) 
let me know what else you remember about me... 



  • Location: downtown orlando
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 947784301


wow a grinning girl with black straightened hair at bbq.  what exactly makes a smile amazing?

is mine amazing because you cant tell if im doing it?  or is about the teeth?

No comments: