Friday, August 12, 2011




these are some pictures of my girlfriend and my dog. i say "my" but i dont really own them. that would be slavery. and thats illegal.

they look good because they are in black and white. my dog is black and white already so i didnt have to use photoshop to color her in, but the rest of the picture took forever.

protip: black and white adds a good amount of artistic authenticity to photography. however in most other mediums, using color achieves this effect. for example finger painting in black in white is just finger printing. however throw some colors in there and you can be just like a kid again. no worrying about money, or responsibility! just kidding! thats your life everyday now even though you're in you're 20s!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were able to so accurately capture how carefree I am even though I also create lots of art which many people say is very deep and intellectual. Did you know I'm vegan, too? We are a couple of vegans with a dog who eats venison and a cat who eats duck. That makes us very enigmatic.